WyzBee hardware consists of the base WyzBee board along with several THING boards for specific applications. The THING boards can be stacked on top of each other to achieve the desired functionality.Every THING board is accompanied with a quick start guide, THING API for integration to the platform, sample projects, cloud analysis and visualization widgets.
All the THING boards eventually communicate with the WyzBee base board for computing and/or wireless connectivity. It is important to make sure that there is no conflict in the header pins being used by different THING boards. This information is present in the description of each THING board.
The following is a list of currently available THING boards:
- Multi-Sensor (9-axis motion, temperature, humidity, pressure, proximity, ambient light)
- Power Profiler (system level power measurement and visualization)
- Relay (power relay for switching on/off devices)
- GSM/GPRS (Quad band solution)
- GPS (locationing solution)
- Battery (rechargeable battery)
- LCD Display (2.8” capacitive touch display with 240 x 320 resolution)
- AC-DC Convertor (converts AC to 5V DC)